Saturday, December 4, 2010

SNOW

It's that time of year again! The time where a fresh layer of snow covers the leftover leaves on the ground and the possible activities in outdoor recreation shift from dry/warm to wet/cold. I decided to embrace the changing of the times and have done so whole-heartedly the last few days.
Thursday - SLEDDING! Beating my body to a pulp on Old Main hill. And of course hot chocolate afterwards.

Friday - ICE SKATING! Luckily I was still feeling the effects of sledding and therefore took it easy, though I was still quite sore this morning.

and Saturday - SNOWBOARDING! It was a terrific day at the Beav, especially for so early in the season. The morning measurement said the Beav has only ten less inches than the max amount they had last year. We're off to a great start, and it was only the second day!

By the time I got back to the car today I felt as though I wanted to lay down and never move, think, or even breathe because everything about me was so exhausted. It was fabulous, in a terrible way.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Jenne Cannon said...

Dear Stormito,

I love and miss you.

Love,
Betsy