Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jet Lag

I just decided that you don't have to ride a jet to have jet lag. My kind of jet lag is the kind where you pull an all-nighter working on a paper or studying for a test, or when you are just so freaking busy that you are practically "jetting" everywhere. Thus afterward, when it finally catches up to you, you are "lagging"... and there you have it! Jet lag! Yes, jet lag is what I am experiencing, which is too bad because I have a big test tomorrow that I need to be studying for. But when I am so tired, and I keep remembering how AWESOME my night of sleep last night was, it is hard to focus. Not really sleeping for a day, night, and day can sure make you appreciate sleep!

1 comment:

Samual said...

Awesome Blog. Many well-seasoned travelers have their own remedies to avoid jet lag problem , but for those who have not yet found their way back to the home time zone, melatonin, sunlight, coffee and sleep are key.

Jet lag cure