Monday, April 11, 2011

Keeper

I just came to the lab in the basement of the library to study for my test that's in a few hours. I sat down in the back corner with only one guy sitting nearby. After I had logged in I realized that he is playing a video game, with his headphones in and cranked up so loud that I can hear every shot, reload, and any other ridiculous sound effect. He mumbles things like "Gosh dang it" to himself every once in a while. I have been thinking lately about what I want in a husband. And I think I just found it. Maybe I will propose with my ring. He is just what I've been looking for.

2 comments:

*star said...

Saucy, saucy girl!

Feeling a little angsty, Norm?

You could always just tell Duke Nukem to turn it down!

Stormie said...

Haha, I hadn't slept in a looonng time, and it really was crazy loud. I just thought it was more funny than anything. Like, really? Who goes to the library to play computer games for 3 hours? I just don't understand that lifestyle I guess.