Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Italia

I live in Siena, Italy. To keep things simple, here are a few lists of things I love about Italy, or miss about home...

Things I love:
The FOOD. Everyday is filled with the most delicious food ever. So fresh. So filling. So delicious.

The SIGHTS. Italy is straight up beautiful, in every way.

The HISTORY. Everything here is so old. It is so different than America.

Things I miss (aside from the obvious people):

Making/having friends. The people here aren't really interested in meeting new people, and if they are, it is just to hook up with them. So... that's fun.

American delicacies, like Taco Bell, Root Beer, and Skittles.

Being comfortable, and alone.

4 comments:

Allie said...

"So...that's fun." Hahaha!
I love you Storm, hope you enjoy your time there! I'm suuuuper jealous.

Hayley said...

I seriously think I would miss the occaisional crunchwrap supreme for sure. I am glad you are having fun, I enjoy looking at your pics!

*star said...

I'll mail you some Taco Bell, if you mail me some Siena. Deal?

Marzipan said...

I will help Star mail you the tacos if I can be in that box as well.